CONTINUED! Home Learning 20:20 Reading Challenge…
Summer Term 2 2020: Welcome Back Class 4!
Our Timetable for in and out of school this week..
Because we do
All things together
All things improve
Our daily meat
And bread taste better
Trees are green
Rain is wetter
by Paul Engle
Some of you are at home and some of you are in school! But remember that we are all in this together! The lessons will be the same wherever you are learning from and therefore activities will change and adapt week by week as we learn and improve upon how best to teach all of you.
Click on the following links daily:
Daily Maths Task
As we missed our usual walk up to church last week and many of you will miss a traditional Easter Sunday Service at Church with friends and family, I thought we could be part of a community and celebrate together on the blog!
A Prayer to say together with family or during a quiet moment of reflection:
You loved this world so much,
That you gave your one and only Son,
That we might be called your children too.
Lord, help us to live in the gladness and grace
Of Easter Sunday, everyday.
Let us have hearts of thankfulness
For your sacrifice.
Let us have eyes that look upon
Your grace and rejoice in our salvation.
Help us to walk in that mighty grace
And tell your good news to the world.
All for your glory do we pray, Lord,
— Rachel Marie Stone
The Story of Easter…
- John 11:25-26: “Jesus said to her, ‘I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?'”
- 1 Peter 1:3: “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.”
- 1 Corinthians 15:21: “For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man.”
- Philippians 3:10: “I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death.”
- Luke 24:6-7: “He is not here; he has risen!”
- Romans 8:34: “Who then is the one who condemns? No one.”
- 1 Corinthians 6:14: “And God raised the Lord and will also raise us up by his power.”
For all questions, use the comment box below to ask questions about any of the activities found on the sidebar or on the link above.
Your comment is sent directly to me and will only pop up in the comments section once it has been approved by me.
If you put: ‘do not post’ in your comment, I will simply delete your message and reply as a general comment to the whole class or email you back personally.